The Retro Scaler A1 upgrades your VGA compatible monitor to handle 15kHz video. 15kHz RGB video comes in a variety of different flavors, and the Retro Scaler will handle most of them, including Jamma PCB's, with a minimal of user interaction. It is designed to be as plug&play as possible.
- High/Low impedance & level RGB input
- High/Low level composite sync input
- Auto-detect H/V sync input
- Analog bypass function
- 30 bit high quality ADC video input, 30 bit high quality DAC video output
- VGA compatible* Video output 0-1.0V, impedance 75 Ohm
- H/V sync output, 5V (TTL)
- 5V power input via micro USB connector, consumption is ~0.5A.
- Last Updated: 03 January 2018 03 January 2018