If you have an old computer, arcade game or console you want to connect to a computer CRT or other monitor that can handle VGA - the Retro Scaler A1 is for you.
15kHz RGB video comes in a variety of different flavors, and the Retro Scaler will handle most of them with a minimal of user interaction. It is designed to be as plug&play and flexible as possible.
- High/Low impedance & level RGB input - selectable
- High/Low level composite sync input - selectable
- H/V sync or C-sync- automatic
- Analog bypass function
- 30 bit high quality ADC video input, 30 bit high quality DAC video output
- VGA compatible* Video output 0-1.0V, impedance 75 Ohm
- H/V sync output, 5V (TTL)
- 5V power input via micro USB connector, consumption is ~0.5A.
- Last Updated: 02 October 2018 02 October 2018