The Retro Scaler A1 will upscale the RGB video signals from your
- Arcade Games
- Retro Consoles
- Retro computers
It aims to be the 'final solution' when it comes to using systems above with more modern CRT displays - it also looks very good on flat-screens.
- High/Low impedance & level RGB input - selectable
- High/Low level composite sync input - selectable
- H/V sync or C-sync- automatic
- Analog bypass function
- 30 bit high quality ADC video input, 30 bit high quality DAC video output
- VGA compatible* Video output 0-1.0V, impedance 75 Ohm
- H/V sync output, 5V (TTL)
- 5V power input via micro USB connector, consumption is ~0.5A.