The Jammafier is a device that enables you to play older Jamma PCB's in a JVS only cabinet, like the Sega Naomi Universal. It handles controls, power and audio - but does not touch the video signals.
- Rapid JVS updates for lag-less gaming
- Optimized layout for low voltage-drop
- -5V generation
- OLED display for diagnostics, including precision volt-meter for 5V and 12V
- Attenuated audio via two RCA connectors for easy use with cabinet amplifier.
- Raw video output via VGA connector*
- Buttons 1-5 on Jamma connector
- Buttons 4-6 on auxilary ‘kick’ connector
*) VGA connector chosen for convenience and availability of cables. The Jammafier does not touch the video signals generated by the Jamma PCB, and you will most likely need an additional device to modify the video signals for use with a modern monitor.
Each time you use the Jammafier, you risk catastrophic failure of your cabinet, Jammafier or game. These failures can lead to a fire. You can substantially reduce this risk by:
- Assuring that every component is working correctly
- Assuring that every component is connected correctly
- Obtain instructions on how each component is operating
- Never leave a powered system unattended
However, electronics sometimes fail to operate properly - even when properly assembled and operated - so
you risk catastrophic failure or fire each time you use the Jammafier.
- Last Updated: 22 December 2017 22 December 2017