The Jammafier supports JVS cabinet linking. This is typically used for fighter games where each player will use a dedicated cabinet, while the actual game is located in the primary cabinet.
If your primary IO has a slave port, connect JVS cable from secondary cabinet to this port. An easy way to do this is to use a passive USB extension cable.
There is no configuration on the Jammafier - if it sees a secondary IO it will enable Cabinet Linking.
- Player 1 inputs on secondary cabinet will be player 2 on primary cabinet.
- Player 2 inputs on both cabinets are ignored.
- Primary and secondary non-player input will be merged, i.e coin1 on secondary will be coin1 on Jamma edge.
- Primary IO board must have a slave port
- Secondary cabinet must be powered if link cable is connected.
- Last Updated: 01 July 2018 01 July 2018